Friday, March 16, 2007

4 days of no updates?

Okay, i've come to realize that once school started its hard to like take a picture of every single piece of food i eat. Here's a recap of what happened over the week though. Ill start taking pictures again, I promise =]

Went to the Taking Back Sunday/ Underoath / Armor for Sleep concert at UC Irvine.




Fun fun fun. My bandanas were drenched in sweat.



The Underoath mosh was amazing =] I lost one of my shoes and a shoe came outta nowhere 2 seconds later and i was like "FUCK IT!" and i put it on. =D

Gonna see my 2 future wives soon (Meg & Dia) at the Vans Warped Tour Kick Off Party =D



Monster was my savior this week. On the day I didnt have one I got sick, and im still sick as we speak.



Gawsh, i have to practice my violin more. Im gonna perform for Kai and Martin probably tommorrow! ah im scared.

No comments: