Monday, March 12, 2007

No, I'm not annorexic. I just forgot my camera =/

March 11, 2007

This was just one of those days where i didnt eat anything! =X. well i did, i just forgot my camera =P

Went driving alot with erwin today. fun fun fun!





Played the Wii at Joe C's house. roflmao how fun!

After that, me mark and mikey went to Burbank to film Jen's Breakdancing Project. woooo!







My stomach felt empty today. Oh well




Snackage

Went to a 7 Eleven with mark and mikey and at first chose a Pina Calada Slushee.. but it tasted like poo so i threw away the whole thing.



I decided to get this mountain dew blue color thingy.



Today was a fun day. When i got home, the fun continued ;D
My senior year is honestly the best year so far ive had in high school.

its all gonna get better in 2 months!


im so happy because all of the luck and turn of events ive had this last week.

No comments: